Friday, June 8, 2012

north face womens coats Tian Huang Shih like this

Italy, like the side of ordinary friends.
babies born to see this action, I think he is definitely the master in this line of business, one thing obsessed to a certain extent, nature is extremely careful, especially love, which is revealed to from the heart ...
Britain in his hand a long time, then got up into the inside-the-counter, re-open the lodge lights, pick up a magnifying glass, and began to read, This is most of the day, I'll wait for some hungry when he raised his head and handed the stone back to me, then down the hands of a magnifying glass, said: The small square piece of bloodstone I do not accept, you would like engraved seal, or ...? Listen to him say this is the heliotrope, and my heart put down seems Miu Miu ex-boyfriend did not lie to me, so it seems, should be worth some money, For this type of stone I do not understand, For but previously there was a monasteries of still at stake, like the bloodstone, Tian Huang Shih like this,windstopper north face, are all stone in the Acura, and people So asked quickly: is true or false,north face womens coats, so I want to please the old man to help identify this piece really is Bloodstone?
Product phase? I have no idea, mean he said, is my stone products is not good, so just do not accept, No other meaning, I have received some of the more high-end stone and fine stone, if you want to use While this stone carved a seal, it touches on free whom you waited so long-suppressed walk in my store, we also Chen Lao drink some tea, said operator affinity.
Chen Lao see I'm asking, smiled, and said: a bad guy you this is the heliotrope, but you look at this bloody dark, dark like coagulation, so called with bloodshot eyes, containing the blood is estimated that only about 10%, this stone, bloodstone in the low-grade. other side of such a stone is not the
Listen to him say this, I am even more confused, the original stone, there is so much knowledge. But business for some time, I instinctively from the reaction Could this old man is also a profiteer, I am a layman , say, my stone in every possible way not to, then make a move The moment, I quietly on Old Chen said:

No comments:

Post a Comment